Monday, May 4, 2009

The Ultimate Prequel

Well, we've learned something very interesting. Lady Sinister, who I mentioned in my last entry, has returned, but in a much younger form. She appears to be stuck in our world or dimension or time, and looking to get back to her own. She was the leader of the group of pirates who were raiding our fair city this past week, and it seems that their technology is significantly advanced beyond our own. Thankfully, the New Guard were able to fend off the more advanced ships and arrest a large number of the men who were aboard them. Hopefully, through interviews and reading what we can gather from the ship we captured, we can get some more information on who these people are, where they come from and what exactly they're after.

In other news...really there is no other news. Fighting some inter-dimensional pirates took up a pretty fair amount of our time. In any case, thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Shiningstrike here: I am disappointed! Surely your sending the beautiful Pandora to the South Beach area counts as "news?"
    Ah, perhaps not, but rest assured that I appreciated the visit, and I do hope she can return again, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, Pandora left? Why doesn't anyone tell me anything?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemini: We did tell you. You were working on the computer and your eyes were doing that glazed-over thing that they do sometimes. Next time, I'll IM you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was...computer meditating. It's very advanced.

    ReplyDelete