Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Disturbing Revelations

We enjoyed meeting the Spicerton Knights this week, and are grateful for their assistance with a question we had. We are not grateful to the pair of time-traveling ninjas who attacked me while I was trying to help drivers stranded around the city by the storm. Thankfully, they didn't succeed in their attempt to assassinate me, but they got much closer than I would like. I'm going to have to work on my personal shield some more in case they have any friends.

We're still working on several investigations at the moment, so there isn't much more to tell, unfortunately. I would love to share the details with you all, but we can't risk our enemies knowing how much we know or which direction we intend to go. I hope you all understand.

I do want to give a shout-out to the Hiero-fan, as we've taken to calling her. She's a very nice lady, and we can use all the friends we can get these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment